Tuesday 28 January 2020

What's your favourite film?


1. My favourite film is When Harry met Sally

2. Meg Ryan, Billy Crystal and Carrie Fisher starred in it. Meg Ryan and Billy Crystal played the lead roles (= hanno interpretato i personaggi principali)

3. It was a romantic comedy.

4. I saw it on TV a lot of times and I know almost all the lines (= le battute) by heart

5. I loved the plot (= trama): it's the story of two friends who fall in love ten years after their first meeting. I also adored the locations: the film is set (= ambientato) in New York and a lot of scenes are shot (= girate) in famous places such as  Central Park,  the Giants Stadium and in the Metropolitan Museum of Art



6. I loved everything! The film is never boring and is definitely at the top of my list of good movies. I thought the film was exciting and hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message!