Friday 12 January 2018

Irregular verbs rap song!






The microphone I take took taken
I’m shake shook shaken
Wake woke woken to the style I’m creatin’
Think thought thought
Seek sought sought
Listen to the lesson that I teach taught taught
Don’t sleep slept slept
I creep crept crept
I sneak snuck snuck up
You leap lept lept
I keep kept kept
Havin’ fun I’m never beat beat beaten
I win won won
Do did done
Begin began begun
Shoot shot shot
No, I don’t own a gun
I lead led led
So I can feed fed fed
The knowledge you need straight to your head.
When I bring brought brought it
You catch caught caught it
Sit back, relax
Don’t fight fought fought it

Please don’t freeze froze frozen
What I speak spoke spoken
It’s real, you can feel
I don’t steal stole stolen
I choose chose chosen
The very best rhymes
And write wrote written them into my lines
And into your minds when we meet met met
I’ll bet bet bet
I won’t let you forget forgot forgotten
I get got gotten
Every head noddin’
Don’t think about stoppin’
Just come came come
This is hip hop
I don’t sing sang sung
I sting stung stung
I cling clung clung on each and every word
You hang hung hung

It’s not enough to dream dreamt dreamt
You gotta spend spent spent
Time on your goals
Please lend lent lent me
Your ear come near
And I’ll lie lay lain
Down this new sound that I make made made
I hope you don’t say that you think it’s junk
I hope you don’t think that I stink stank stunk
If you’re thirsty for English
Come drink drank drunk
‘Cause I sink sank sunk
All competition when they hear heard heard
That I give gave given encouragement

I spit spat spat
Never quit quit quit
Don’t sit sat sat
Yeah, I like it like that
I’ll even kneel knelt knelt
And beg you to express
What you feel felt felt
I rise rose risen
When I drive drove driven
To the beat tap your feet
As you ride rode ridden
Those that hide hid hidden
I find found found
If you flee fled fled
Then I’ll track you down

Now you see saw seen
That I mean meant meant
Every word of the message that I send sent sent
I show showed shown
I can fly flew flown
Now you know knew known
I shine shone shone
I throw threw thrown
You the ball it’s your turn
Grow grew grown
With the verbs that you learn
Grammar through lyrics
I draw drew drawn
Peace to ELLs
Now I go went gone




 It's practice time! Would you like to sing along? Are you ready? :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message!