Friday 31 March 2017

I am nature


In this "I Am Nature" campaign video from the WWF, an organization that wants humans to live in harmony with nature, a man goes into the forest to be himself.

This video reminds us that many things that we think are important are just illusions. 



 
 Here’s the transcript:
I’m not the missed call from my boss I’m not my dozens of unread emails I’m not my to-do list I’m not the likes on my Facebook profile And I’m not the fast-food on my lunch break

I am… I am the leaves falling on my shoulders I am the grass beneath my feet The wind blowing through the trees I am the water flowing between the stones The soil running between my fingers I am the choices I make.

The last line "I am the choices I make", implies that the choices individuals make in their everyday lives that affect the environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message!